top of page
- Thu, 15 FebFundamental conflict resolution skills15 Feb 2024, 1:00 pm AEST – 16 Feb 2024, 5:00 pm AESTFundamental conflict resolution skillsDay 1: Wednesday - Feb 2024 TBC | 1pm to 5pm AEDT | Online Day 2: Thursday - Feb 2024 TBC | 1pm to 5pm AEDT | Online
- Fri, 22 SeptSydney CBD (Venue TBC)22 Sept 2023, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm AESTSydney CBD (Venue TBC), Sydney CBD, NSW, AustraliaJoin us for this full-day training to gain valuable skills in conflict resolution where we will provide a basic background in managing high conflict situations in any setting & present this new approach to mediating their disputes, called New Ways for Mediation®
- Thu, 07 SeptVideo Meeting07 Sept 2023, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm AESTVideo MeetingWelcome to this free online Q&A session hosted by Shiv Martin, mediator and dispute resolution consultant. Over the course of 60 minutes, guests will have the opportunity to ask questions and engage in discussion within the field of mediation and dispute resolution.
- Mon, 04 SeptWellington04 Sept 2023, 11:00 am – 12:30 pmWellington, Wellington, New Zealand3rd - 6th September NMC 2023 conference brings together a diverse range of practitioners and researchers, including many First Nations presenters who are actively working in the mediation, dispute, and conflict resolution
- Thu, 17 AugNegotiation skills for complaints handling17 Aug 2023, 1:00 pm AEST – 18 Aug 2023, 5:00 pm AESTNegotiation skills for complaints handlingDay 1: Thursday, 17 August 2023 | 1pm to 5pm AEDT | Online Day 2: Friday, 18 August 2023 | 1pm to 5pm AEDT | Online
- Thu, 10 AugPublic Service Masterclass10 Aug 2023, 1:00 pm AEST – 11 Aug 2023, 5:00 pm AESTPublic Service MasterclassDay 1: Thursday, 10 August 2023 | 1pm to 5pm AEST | Online Day 2: Friday, 11 August 2023 | 1pm to 5pm AEST | Online
bottom of page